Wall Eden Farm offer on-site fishing on their pond and river.
We have our very own stretch of the River Brue nestled close by to our log cabins and a small coarse pond. We also hire tackle and can give you a hand teaching you to fish.
Deepsea Angling, coarse fishing or fly fishing – it’s all here waiting for you!
There are lots of fishing opportunities in Somerset, so remember to check out the more specialist resources; below are fishing sites that have been personally recommended by friends and family:
Fly Fishing Somerset
Here is a list of fishing fly fishing locations in Somerset:
- Hawkridge 20 minutes from Wall Eden (can be fished by boat)
- Chew valley Lakes 45 minutes from Wall Eden
- Exe Valley Fisheries 70 minutes from Wall Eden
Angling and Coarse Fishing Somerset
- Emerald fishery is only 2 miles from Wall Eden Farm and is one of the best carp and course pond fisheries in Somerset.
- The River Brue and River Huntspill can be fished throughout most of its length and offer a wide variety of species; with Bream over 7lb and Roach of 2lb plus. The Brue is renowned for it’s great Pike Fishing, plus Chubb and Perch can be caught to 3lb on this river.
Deep Sea Fishing Somerset
Try deep sea fishing from Burnham-On-Sea
Please call the skipper ‘Diver’ on 0796813517 to arrange a time and day.
Somerset has a long and fish rich coastline for beach casting.