An affordable and peaceful stay in the heart of Somerset; a great location to explore the South-West.
Wall Eden Farm has been in the family since 1927, now owned by Andrew and his son David. In 2002, we diversified from being a dairy farm to a unique farm holiday setting, offering you a mix between luxury accommodation and the great outdoors! In addition, what makes us really unique is access to our range of fun outdoor pursuits and massage therapies as well as a real taste of Somerset living. Over the years, we have designed and hand-built almost all of our accommodation from scratch, making them unique and quirky.
Of course the addition of accommodation has completely changed our family farm as we knew it, but we still keep a few sheep and chickens and occasionally rear calves. This small scale farming integrates well with the relaxed approach to holidaying in Somerset and many people enjoy finding out more about our farm and of course, we’re always happy to explain or invite people to take part if they wish.
We love our way of life here at the farm, as it means we meet people from all over the country and world. We support local trades and businesses and aim to introduce our guests to local pubs and locally farmed foods. We are keen on ensuring our business is both ethical and environmentally friendly and support many interests to help keep Somerset beautiful and sustainable. Wall Eden Farm is proud to have been awarded the following accreditations:
- Five star certificate of excellence from TripAdvisor!
- Third place for Self-Catering in the Bristol, Bath and Somerset Tourism Awards 2017.
- Third place for Glamping in the Bristol, Bath and Somerset Tourism Awards 2017.
- Third place for Accessibility and Inclusivity in the Bristol, Bath and Somerset Tourism Awards 2017.
- 4.7/5 for Google Reviews.
- Second place for Glamping in the Bristol, Bath & Somerset Tourism Awards 2016.
- 9.4/10 in the Booking.Com Guest Review Awards.
- Outstanding Service Award 2017 from Gohotels.com.
- Business Achievement award in 2011 – for providing a unique holiday experience (Business Award).
Andrew was awarded the learning Skills Award for the South West of England 2010, for work helping others with disabilities. The team also have other awards to be proud of – Millennium award – for supporting local community, an LSC award for providing educational opportunities and several Outstanding Customer Service awards over the years!
In addition we work with a number of local schools, helping to provide opportunities and work experience.